Slideshow Widget

OPI - Live And Let Die from the Skyfall Holiday Collection 2012

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Happy Sunday everyone!

Yes, it is Sunday already at my end of the world. Why do weekends always go by so quick? I feel like there is not enough time to finish everything I have planned for those two days.

Anyways, today I have a polish for you that I've wanted to try before Christmas already, but then didn't get around to wearing it. When I finally painted in on my nails, I didn't want to take it off anymore, because it was such a stunning polish. I am talking about Live And Let Die from OPI's Skyfall Holiday collection 2012. This is my favorite Christmas collection of the year 2012, because I think it is a strong collection with lots of pretty colors and finishes. So far I got four out of the twelve polishes and I might get two more after my wallet has recovered from my pre-Christmas hauls. But first things first. Here is Live And Let Die in all its beauty.



Live And Let Die is a very dark blackened green base color with golden and emeral green shimmer. This polish is my favorite from the whole collection, as its color is pretty unique and I don't have anything like this in my stash. But not just the color, also the formulation is perfect. It applied like a dream and is opaque in just one coat! The polish is a bit on the thick side, but is super easy to control and dries fast. It also wore well. After two days, there was just minimal tipwear and no chips or cracks. Me likey! I can see myself reaching for this several times during this Winter season, just because it is perfect in every way.

What do you think of it? What are your favorites from the Skyfall collection if you have tried any?

I wish you all a relaxing Sunday. Thanks for stopping by!
<3 Sabine



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...